Last Doctor's Appointment

Well I went to my doctor's appointment last Friday.  I am still continuing with my Clomid 100mg for two more months.  But, as far as Chris knows, I am stopping.  I think it will take an enormous pressure off him.  At the end of July I am going to get a referral for an RE.  She said the clinic by Abbott and the U of M are her two top recommendations.  Another one, she said, had a high rate of triplets, and the fourth she was wary about because there is one doctor for multiple sites.  So it looks like I am going to look at the Center for Reproductive Medicine.  They are one of the best so I guess driving to Minneapolis is ok for me.  The good news is that she thought that because the Clomid is working to make me ovulate, I won't have to do the shots.  Which is good because 1) Hello?  Who doesn't like shooting themselves in the ass with a needle full of hormones? and 2) They are EXPENSIVE!  So getting to go right to IUI (insemination) is good for us.

Labels: , , ,