#Microblog Mondays: Today I eat my own words


Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

Last year on Halloween, I was 34 weeks pregnant and was already being asked if I was going to dress my daughter up for Halloween next year.

"I don't know. She would only be eleven months and really isn't going to know what's going on. It's kind of a waste of money, really."

Ah. Pregnant Risa knew nothing.

Last month I acquired a costume for her, a cow, off a garage sale site on Facebook for $8.00. She wore it today at ECFE and she'll wear it tonight when we go to my parents to have pizza and pass out candy. Our circle we live in doesn't see a lot of trick or treaters since almost all the houses around us keep their lights off.

I'm so excited, you guys. Last year I knew nothing about the ah-dorable-ness of a baby in a costume.  

You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts by clicking here.

Labels: