#Microblog Mondays: Now I have no excuses not to blog


This is my first #Microblog Monday post and I think it's a fantastic idea being that I'm trying to bring sexy blogging back.  I know I'm only fifteen years late to the game, or two if you want to be specific, but I know I struggle with pushing myself to blog more. And I don't know why that is, because I do like to write and I'm here on the laptop while we watch old episodes of Worst Cooks in America (thank you Netflix) and Chris is playing with Olivia.

I know we ordered Dominos tonight, but watching this show brings me back ten years ago when Chris and I lived in our apartment and you guys, seriously, I was the worst cook in America. I hated it. I burned everything. I knew how to make a taco salad (which ironically remains to be one of my favorite dinners ever) and a box of Kraft. To this day, I still burn chicken if I pan fry it, but the thing is, cooking is now one of my favorite hobbies. Like, I can say I'm a good cook and it's not embellishing anything. It's funny how things change...

You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts by clicking here.

Labels: , ,