Olivia's Birth Photos

When I thought about birth photography, there was really only one photographer that came to mind. We first met Erin and Andi, of erin and i Photography when we hired them for our wedding photos. Who would have thought we'd stay in contact all these years? (Thanks, Facebook)

When we got married, I remember telling them that I wanted them to shoot our newborn photos when we had a baby. Well, obviously infertility hit and now here we are years after the fact.

Erin came to the hospital soon after Olive was born. I was hooked up to IVs, and being oogled over by maternity nurses trying to control my blood pressure. Erin took her photos with Chris while all this stuff with me was going on. She got them to us a few days later. Chris and I watched the slideshow and it was like I was seeing my baby for the first time all over again, and had to keep stopping the slideshow to wipe away tears. I had a hard time just choosing a few for my blog. She did an incredible job.













Labels: , , ,