9dp5dt My neurosis: Let me show you it

So much to report to the Internet! I don't know where to start. So yesterday I put this picture up on my Facebook page.
Allow my to show you my neurosis the last couple of days.

Thursday: 1dp5dt
On my second day of bedrest, I had some low right sided cramping.
Implantation!!
Right?

Saturday: 3dp5dt
My first day off bedrest, we went walking around Galveston all day. I had a lot more painful cramping across my lower abdomen. This was definitely more than I had for the transfer in October.

Sunday: 4dp5dt
Bloating! Lots of it. I spent the day waddling up and down the beach.

Monday: 5dp5dt
Every time I would laugh, I would get this sharp pain on my lower left side. Still bloated. Ate pizza and garlic bread anyway. Got even more bloated.
I'm probably not even pregnant.
I'm just eating a lot.

Tuesday: 6dp5dt:
Should I test?
What if it's negative?
No. I'm not going to test. It's too early.
Ok, I will take a test. If it's negative, it's ok. It's too early.
No. I'm not going to test.
... ok I'll test.
Holy blue line! I see it! No squinting needed! Cue tears and frantic Internet search of "6dp5dt pregnancy test."
Immediately go out and buy FRER's. See this.
Line! That's a line! Shit, I have a line!
Should I use a digital?
No. It's too early.
Still cramping. Still bloated. Eat more pizza.

Wednesday: 7dp5dt
Feel better about testing. Start doing it obsessively.
Holy pink lines! And they're getting darker! Must try digital!
Feel faint.
I'm totally pregnant.

Thursday: 8dp5dt
OMG! Look at that line!
That progression in just one day!
In two days!

Friday: 9dp5dt
Use last generic test.


Play with pregnancy week predictor pee stick.
Unsure how exactly it works, being that I am technically 4 weeks pregnant today.


Glue down latest mini pee stick to make creepy collage on kitchen table.

Freak out that I am going to have another chemical.
Use last FRER an hour later with diluted urine.
Oh FRER how I've missed you.
Line up pee sticks for more comparisons that only I will care about.
Realize I have a problem.
Am obsessing.
Have too many brands of pee sticks.
Dogs look at me like I'm crazy.
You guys. My beta is still five days away.
I'm pregnant.
Did you hear that???
I'M PREGNANT!

Labels: , , , , , , ,