Proof that my genetics are full of craptastic mutations

Ok, ok, so here's the scoop.

The miscarriage panel I had a few weeks ago? AKA, the lab work to see if I have some sort of clotting disorder that could be causing these chemical pregnancies?

The MTHFR lab to test for a genetic mutation?

The test I finally got after how many cycles of failure?

Gawd, enough question marks, bitch???

Want to know what MTHFR stands for? Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase. Say it. Try to say it out loud. It will change your life.

So, I was tested for methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase.

See also: MTHFR

See also: MoTHer FuckeR that is possibly ruining my life and causing me to eat Hamburger Helper and ramen noodles because I can't afford anything else because I've spent all my money on making babies.

Whew.

So. Here are the results. Actually in a link to my mom.me article, because you guys, I need clicks on these articles to show that people are actually reading these things:
Crazy huh?