Today I realized I still had a blog

I read somewhere a long time ago, that a good blogger shouldn't acknowledge the fact that it has been awhile since the last post.

Hey, ya'll sorry it's been so long since I've last posted!

We are to mentally move past that, and just start writing.  People don't like to read about the fact that you didn't post.  It's very obvious you've not posted in some time.  So I'm not going to bore you with the fact that I clearly haven't posted shit in awhile.  Can we just move past the fact that I never blog anymore and when I do, I have nothing good to say?

Things are totally cray-cray 'round here! I've been so busy with little Jaysen I haven't had a SECOND to write on here!

1, I am not hating on people who stop posting because of babies. I can barely take care of myself these days, I have nothing but respect for new mom's.

2, I'm sorry for making fun of anyone who named their child Jaysen.   But seriously, it's Jason.

Moving on? I'm probably going to get some anonymous hate comments for that.
     Anonymous said...
It seems to me that you are a little bitter  Maybe you need to start apreciating wat you have and stop making fun of ppl and wat they chose to name there baby's.  You seem pretty depressed and you should prolly get sum counseling or something.  Just sayin.
Life has been pretty interesting these days.  I just started a new job as an RN Case Manager for an amazing corporate office, increasing my salary by a YOUGE amount.  This week was the start of my orientation.  However, my house has been sans water since Tuesday.  Actually Tuesday morning I got up, ready to hit the second day on the job, saw myself in the mirror, and thought, Yikes! Time to shower!

And then, nothing.  No water.

The day before, I was late to orientation because the train was 15 minutes late arriving.  So that morning, I couldn't shower, couldn't even wash my face, so I had to go in with greasy hair on the second day of work.

I'm really creating a great impression.

So I have been staying at my parents while Chris is at home with the dog.  It's been a huge disruption on top of a change in jobs.  I am so thankful for my parents for letting me sleep there and for us to use their shower and laundry machines.  SHOUT OUT!

With this job, we are pushing back the third IVF, the final one until we move to the donor egg program, until May or June.  We have a vacation planned soon and I feel too awkward asking for more time off for monitoring appointments and vacation for bedrest so soon after starting.  It sucks, but I don't see a better option.

I know I am hopelessly behind in blog reading.  I know I don't need to justify anything, but I feel like this time away from blogging, and infertility in general has given me a renewed energy to git back in thurr and start up again.  So I am looking forward to catching up on some good reading.

Happy Saturday!



Labels: , , ,