I'm looking for guest bloggers. Maybe you are in the throes of an active IVF cycle. Maybe you are preparing for the adoption process. Maybe you are facing infertility again after a previous BFP. Maybe you lost a little one. Maybe your infertility journey is just beginning, or coming to an end.
What matters is you have something to SAY.
Here are some possible topics:
- early or late-term miscarriage
- cancelled cycles
- donor eggs, sperm, or embryos
- the uniqueness of same sex relationships and infertility
- how you first shared your struggles with friends and family
- how you decided what to do with your frozen embies after ending your journey
- humorous IF medication or procedure nightmares
- how it's not as simple as, "just adopting"
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you want to participate and what topic you would like to write about! It'll be fun, I swear. Also, I have candy.
Labels: guest bloggers, Infertility education, Inspirational