1dpiui- I'm in a constant state of bloating

My husband is so great.  Last night, after he got home from from work, he made me dinner (DiGiorno pizza and breadsticks and Caesar salad, thank you very much) and brought it downstairs to me while I was watching T.V. laying on the couch.  I felt like the fat woman on TLC who can't move so she has people bringing her more food.  


And he bought me ice cream.

"You're not going to eat them both are you, Risa?"
  Me: "I make no promises."

He's so great.  I think he was thinking about what was going on in my uterus.

I mean, the nurse never told me I had to lay flat the rest of the night.  I'm just trying to make it easier for the sperm to navigate that hostile environment.  The least I can do is lessen the gravity on them.  I imagine it's probably the same as salmon in breeding season:


That's a lot of work swimming upstream.  Plus, add in some hostile grizzly bears and you can imagine what is happening up in my ute:


Scary.  So I have a sweet husband who didn't mind catering to my every whim last night.  After all, it's for the children right?

I definitely had some more cramping and pain last night than I did the previous two IUIs.  Today I feel better.  I'm bloated, but now instead of the Clomid doing it, it's the progesterone I'm back on.  It's just kind of never ending.  I spend two weeks with vag suppositories, bloated.  Then I get my period, bloated.  Then I go back on Clomid, you guessed it.  Then I have (maybe) a day or two of feeling like myself, before an IUI is done and it makes me bloated.  Then then... progesterone again. 

Tonight, Chris is taking me out for a Valentine's date.  Not a bad way to start off the 2WW. :) And IComLeavWe starts again next week so it'll be a good distraction for me.




Labels: , , ,