30 Day Infertility Blog Challenge- Day 28

28.  Have you ever done something "non-traditional" in order to help you conceive?

Non-traditional methods.  What does this even mean?  Well, shooting myself up with hCG in the bathroom was pretty non-traditional.  And our eventual IUI is probably pretty "weird."  But when we were trying on our own?  Nah.  I mean, there was the usual ovulation predictor kits, sex calendars.  There were suggestions for getting drunk, and doggie-style and legs in the air, or elevating my hips afterwards... but nothing goofy.  I've heard some pretty disgusting things like putting egg whites in your vagina.  Um, that's gross.  If you were ever going to suggest that to me, stop talking to me right now.

I mean, we never even BD in a weird place while I was ovulating.  Am boring.  I'm not ready to "go gluten-free" because I love me some gluten.  So, no.  I can't say I ever have.

Beta is scheduled for Monday.  Don't hold your breath.  I'm not.